For their nightgowns, I knew I'd make them. It's very hard to find nice nightgowns to purchase unless I want to pay a lot of money. And I don't. Most the nightgowns for purchase are made out of that terrible knit fabric that is treated to be flame retardant or that silky polyester fabric that I'm sure is also treated. I am not a fan of either fabrics - they feel so terrible to my skin. And I am not fan of the chemicals used to make the fabric flame retardant. So I used some of this lovely lightweight quilting cotton I inherited several yards of. I made Grace and Margot each their own nightgown using the same fabric but different patterns. For Grace's nightgown, I used the Oliver + S Badminton Dress which I lengthened about 3 inches.
For Margot's nightgown, I used the Oliver + S Swingset Tunic which I lengthened a lot. Sorry I don't remember how many inches it was. As she is in bed right now wearing it, I can't even measure her. But I wanted it to be a long nightgown.